The perfect introduction to Grasshopper comfort, quality and durability, the model 124V combines powerful performance with a compact design ideal for tight quarters mowing.
Deck Sizes: 104 cm, 122 cm
Mowing speeds up to 12.9 KPH and 1.42 hectares/hr. based on 122 cm cutting width.*
*Actual results may vary. Click Here for Details
B&S Commercial Turf Engine
- 724 cc (44.2 cu. in.) Commercial Turf, V-Twin, OHV engine
- Heavy-duty components enhance power and reliability
- Five-step, Integrated Cyclonic Air Management System for cleaner performance
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Three-year limited commercial engine manufacturer warranty (see dealer for details)
Design-Matched Integrated Transmission
- Parker HT integrated pump-wheel-motor drives fully engineered to match design with in-line cooling fans and fine particle filtration
- No power reducer or other wearing parts for longer life
- It offers best-in-class transmission fluid drain intervals with no break-in period, reducing maintenance costs and time
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 10-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.269 inch thick 7.6 percent thicker than ¼-inch steel
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
QuikAjust™ Drop Pin Height Adjustment
- Raise and lower the deck easily with foot pedal and drop pin for precision cutting heights between 1.0 and 5.0 inches.
- Commercial Use: 2-year or 500-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 500-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Only two Access-Eze™ lubrication points cut maintenance time up to 95%
- Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance
Ultimate Operator Station™: View-Eze™ Console
Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
Ultimate Operator Station™: Premium Comfort Seat with slide
The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support with sliding 2-inch fore and aft adjustment for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and foldable armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
Ultimate Operator Station™: ComfortReach™ Levers
One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
Shock Impact Reduction System™(SIRS™)
- Unrivaled comfort with iso-mounted Ultimate Suspension Ride™ scuff-resistant, Cordura®-covered, deep-cushioned, high-back seat with padded lumbar support and armrests
- Roomy, iso-mounted, shock-absorbing footrest
4X Rear Discharge Deck
Dedicated 48- or 52-inch rear discharge decks throw clippings out back for a smooth cut and no windrowing.
Sunshade Canopy Aluminum for ROPS
Diamond-plated aluminum canopy is highly resistant to abrasions. Easily mounts to ROPS to increase operator comfort by limiting exposure to direct sunlight and reducing eye strain.
LED Work Lights
LED work lights provide improved visibility in low light situations.
Foot Pedal Extension Kit
Extends foot pedals to allow easy height control for shorter operators.
Down Discharge™ Mulching Package
The Down Discharge™ mulching package with GrassMax™ medium-lift blades cuts and recuts clippings and directs them deep into the grass bed, enriching turf and producing a beautifully manicured cut.
Custom Cordura® Weather Cover
Weather-resistant, black Cordura fabric cover with embroidered Grasshopper logo keeps seat and engine area protected during storage or between mowings. Slips over ROPS, with Velcro closure to secure the opening.
Wide Seat Conversion Kit
Provides additional seating room for larger operators or to accommodate cell phones or pagers. Requires seat belt extension.
MidMount™ PowerVac™ Collection Systems
With a PowerVac™ Collection System for your Grasshopper zero-turn mower, you're getting the most powerful, maneuverable and efficient leaf-collecting, grass-catching and debris-removing equipment available for turf. You'll get a professional, finished look every time you mow.