An ideal FrontMount™ solution for home or business use, the Model 526V-52 offers the power, reliability and economical performance needed to get the job done.
Deck Sizes: 132 cm
Mowing speeds up to 12.9 KPH and 1.53 hectares/hr. based on 132 cm cutting width.*
*Actual results may vary. Click Here for Details
Design-Matched Integrated Transmission
- Parker HT integrated pump-wheel-motor drives fully engineered to match design with in-line cooling fans and fine particle filtration
- No power reducer or other wearing parts for longer life
- It offers best-in-class transmission fluid drain intervals with no break-in period, reducing maintenance costs and time
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 7-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.3138 inch thick 25.5 percent thicker than ½-inch steel
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
PowerFold® Electric Deck Lift
- Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks 48-inch and larger, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
- PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
- The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Commercial Use: 2-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Only two Access-Eze™ lubrication points cut maintenance time up to 95%
- Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance
Built for Long Life
- High quality steel robotic welding and L-shaped reinforcement of the frame for long life.
- The balanced design offers increased payload capacity to handle the weight of the operator, fuel and large capacity collection system while resisting shocks and weight shifts.
- The powder coating bonded to the metal by fusion is highly resistant to chipping and rust.
Ultimate Operator Station™: View-Eze™ Console
Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach.
Ultimate Operator Station™: ComfortReach™ Levers
One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
Ultimate Operator Station™: Premium Comfort Seat
The deep-cushioned, deluxe Premium Comfort Seat features a coil-spring suspension and padded lumbar support for all-day comfort. Iso-mounting eliminates vibration before it reaches the seat, and both padded seat and foldable armrests are covered in scuff-resistant, breathable CoolTemp Cordura® fabric, which dissipates heat and won’t tear or crack with extended use.
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile operator protection structure (OPS) with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
QuikAjust Tilt™ Levers
QuikAjust Tilt™ steering levers with "no tools" adjustment provide a 9-inch range for maximum comfort and fit while maintaining natural arm and wrist positions.
Tail Wheel Options
Dual-fork tail wheels or wide stance single-fork tail wheels.
Sunshade Canopy Vinyl for OPS
Lightweight, water repellent, UV-resistant vinyl canopy mounts easily to OPS to limit exposure to direct sunlight, reducing eye strain and increasing operator comfort.
Side Discharge Control Kit
Control the discharge of the mower deck to avoid putting clippings in flower beds and on sidewalks on 52" decks and larger.
Adjustable Cup Holder
The Adjustable Cup Holder locks into multiple positions to accommodate a wide range of drink sizes.
Down Discharge™ Mulching Package
The Down Discharge™ mulching package with GrassMax™ High-Low Mulching blades cuts and recuts clippings and directs them deep into the turf, enriching turf and producing a beautifully manicured cut.
Little Bully™ Dozer Blades
Multi-purpose Little Bully™ Dozer Blades capitalize on Grasshopper zero-turn maneuverability to deliver powerful performance moving dirt, maintaining gravel driveways and plowing and clearing snow from sidewalks and driveways. The blades attach in place of the out-front mower deck, providing easy operation and timesaving performance.
FrontMount™ PowerVac™ Collection Systems
With a PowerVac™ Collection System for your Grasshopper zero-turn mower, you're getting the most powerful, maneuverable and efficient leaf-collecting, grass-catching and debris-removing equipment available for turf. You'll get a professional, finished look every time you mow.
Take advantage of your mower’s zero-turn maneuverability year-round by replacing the cutting deck with a 48-inch Driftbuster™ Snowthrower. Throws snow up to 30 feet.