Model 127V - COMING SOON!
Delivering the same comfort, performance and durability of larger Grasshopper models, this small-frame mower offers a compact wheelbase that provides easy transport on trailers and fits easily into shops or garages with limited space.
Deck Sizes: 132 cm
Mowing speeds up to 12.9 KPH and 1.53 hectares/hr. based on 132 cm cutting width.*
*Actual results may vary. Click Here for Details
B&S Commercial Turf Engine
- Powerful 810 cc Commercial Turf OHV V-Twin engine
- Heavy-duty components enhance power and reliability
- Five-step, Integrated Cyclonic Air Management System for cleaner performance
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Three-year limited commercial engine manufacturer warranty (see dealer for details)
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans and fine-particle filtration
- No power-robbing gearbox or other wear parts for longer service life
- Provides best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period, reducing costs and maintenance time
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 10-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.269 inch thick 7.6 percent thicker than ¼-inch steel
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
QuikAjust® Drop Pin Height Adjustment
- Raise and lower the deck easily with foot pedal and drop pin for precision cutting heights between 1.0 and 5.0 inches.
Commercial Use: 2-year or 500-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
Residential Use: 4-year or 500-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Only two Access-Eze™ lubrication points cut maintenance time up to 95%
- Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance
Ultimate Operator Station®
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
Shock Impact Reduction System™(SIRS™)
- Unrivaled comfort with iso-mounted Ultimate Suspension Ride™ scuff-resistant, Cordura®-covered, deep-cushioned, high-back seat with padded lumbar support and armrests
- Roomy, iso-mounted, shock-absorbing footrest
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile operator protection structure (OPS) with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
Wide Seat Conversion Kit
Provides additional seating room for larger operators or to accommodate cell phones or pagers. Requires seat belt extension.
4X Rear Discharge Deck
Dedicated 48- or 52-inch rear discharge decks throw clippings out back for a smooth cut and no windrowing.
QuikAjust Tilt™ Levers
Available for all MidMount models, optional QuikAjust Tilt™ steering levers (except 124V-41) with "no tools" adjustment provide a 9-inch range for maximum comfort and fit while maintaining natural arm and wrist positions.
Sunshade Canopy Vinyl
Lightweight, water repellent, UV-resistant vinyl canopy mounts easily to OPS or ROPS to limit exposure to direct sunlight, reducing eye strain and increasing operator comfort.
Sunshade Canopy Aluminum
Diamond-plated aluminum canopy is highly resistant to abrasions. Easily mounts to ROPS to increase operator comfort by limiting exposure to direct sunlight and reducing eye strain.
LED Work Lights
LED work lights provide improved visibility in low light situations.
Foot Pedal Extension Kit
Extends foot pedals to allow easy height control for shorter operators.
Yellow Beacon Light
Yellow beacon attaches to OPS to provide greater visibility in high-traffic areas.
Down Discharge™ Mulching Package
The optional Down Discharge™ mulching package with GrassMax™ medium-lift blades cuts and recuts clippings and directs them deep into the grass bed, enriching turf and producing a beautifully manicured cut.
PowerVac® MidMount Collection System
- PowerVac™ Collection Systems deliver a clean sweep on every pass. Simply adjust your mowing speed to your conditions.
- Quik-D-Tatch® Vac drive can be removed in seconds without tools
Custom Cordura® Weather Cover
Weather-resistant, black Cordura fabric cover with embroidered Grasshopper logo keeps seat and engine area protected during storage or between mowings. Slips over ROPS, with Velcro closure to secure the opening.
MidMount™ PowerVac™ Collection Systems
With a PowerVac™ Collection System for your Grasshopper zero-turn mower, you're getting the most powerful, maneuverable and efficient leaf-collecting, grass-catching and debris-removing equipment available for turf. You'll get a professional, finished look every time you mow.