An ideal FrontMount™ solution for home or business use, the Model 526V-42 offers the power, reliability and economical performance needed to get the job done
Deck Sizes: 107 cm
Mowing speeds up to 12.9 KPH and 1.23 hectares/hr. based on 107 cm cutting width.*
*Actual results may vary. Click Here for Details
B&S Commercial Turf Engine
- Powerful 810 cc Commercial Turf OHV V-Twin engine
- Heavy-duty components enhance power and reliability
- Five-step, Integrated Cyclonic Air Management System for cleaner performance
- Extended maintenance intervals
- Three-year limited commercial engine manufacturer warranty (see dealer for details)
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans and fine-particle filtration
- No power-robbing gearbox or other wear parts for longer service life
- Provides best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period, reducing costs and maintenance time
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 7-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.3138 inch thick 25.5 percent thicker than ½-inch steel
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
PowerFold® Electric Deck Lift
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks 48-inch and larger, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Commercial Use: 2-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Robotically-welded steel construction for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
- Only two Access-Eze™ lubrication points cut maintenance time up to 95%
- Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance
Ultimate Operator Station®
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two-handed operation with ComfortReach™ adjustable Hydra-Smooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile operator protection structure (OPS) with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
QuikAjust Tilt™ steering levers with "no tools" adjustment provide a 9-inch range for maximum comfort and fit while maintaining natural arm and wrist positions.
Extended Steering Levers
Provides an additional two inches of leg clearance.
Tail Wheel Options
Dual-fork tail wheels or wide stance single-fork tail wheels.
Sunshade Canopy Vinyl
Lightweight, water repellent, UV-resistant vinyl canopy mounts easily to OPS to limit exposure to direct sunlight, reducing eye strain and increasing operator comfort.
Side Discharge Control Kit
Control the discharge of the mower deck to avoid putting clippings in flower beds and on sidewalks
Adjustable Cup Holder
The Adjustable Cup Holder locks into multiple positions to accommodate a wide range of drink sizes.
Yellow Beacon Light
Yellow beacon attaches to OPS to provide greater visibility in high-traffic areas.
LED Work Lights
LED work lights provide improved visibility in low light situations.
Down Discharge™ Mulching Package
The optional Down Discharge™ mulching package with GrassMax™ High-Low Mulching blades cuts and recuts clippings and directs them deep into the turf, enriching turf and producing a beautifully manicured cut.
PowerVac® FrontMount Collection System
Powerful, deck-driven PowerVac™ collection systems deliver one-pass perfection every time, and are available with a wide range of twin or triple mesh bag or high-capacity metal hopper collectors.
FrontMount™ PowerVac™ Collection Systems
With a PowerVac™ Collection System for your Grasshopper zero-turn mower, you're getting the most powerful, maneuverable and efficient leaf-collecting, grass-catching and debris-removing equipment available for turf. You'll get a professional, finished look every time you mow.