Offering powerful performance for a wide range of grounds maintenance tasks, the Model 725DT provides the speed, durability and versatility you need for year-round profitability.
Deck Sizes: 132cm, 155 cm
Mowing speeds up to 16.1 KPH and 2.25 hectares/hr. based on 155 cm cutting width.*
*Actual results may vary. Click Here for Details
Kubota MaxTorque™ Diesel
- EPA Tier 4 Final-compliant 54.9 cu. in. (898 cc), 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled Kubota MaxTorque™ Clean Diesel engine with horizontal crankshaft and pressure lube for smooth, reliable operation
T6® Drive Hydrostatic Transmission
- Tandem 16cc Parker pumps-in-reservoir transmission with design-matched Parker high-torque wheel motors
- In-line CoolFan™ cooling system for cooling efficiency and long service intervals
- Delivers smooth response and requires less maintenance, with industry-leading 1,000-hour fluid change interval
- Extra-deep, 5.5-inch deck is fabricated from heavy-gauge formed steel with a reinforced anvil edge
- Specially designed cutting chambers enhance airflow for better cut quality
- Deck easily converts from side discharge to optional Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection
- Sentry™ spindles with massive, 8-inch flanges anchored in a 6-bolt pattern, spread the force of impact for greater strength
- Spindle planes fabricated from double-layered, 7-gauge plus 10-gauge formed steel laminate that is 0.3138 inch thick 25.5 percent thicker than ½-inch steel
- Sentry™ spindle guards shield spindle housing and seal lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion
PowerFold® Electric Deck Lift
Standard on all FrontMount™ DuraMax® decks 48-inch and larger, PowerFold® is the zero-turn mower industry's first electric deck lift (introduced in 2004).
PowerFold® rotates the deck nearly 90 degrees to provide easy access to the underside of the deck for simplified maintenance and mulching package installation, plus space-saving portability and storage.
The feature also adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 5.0 inches and controls deck lift functions using a single switch.
- Commercial Use: 3-year unlimited hours; limited warranty covering parts and labor.
- Residential Use: 4-year or 800-hour (whichever comes first); limited warranty covering parts and labor.
AntiVibe Power Platform®
Isolates the engine and T-Drive™ from the operator platform for an unprecedented vibration-free experience
- Fewer than 10 grease points and easy top-side access to belts and filters
- 1,000-hour transmission fluid change intervals
- Self-tensioning belts minimize cost and labor on routine maintenance
Built for Long Life
- Robotically-welded, high-grade steel construction and I-beam reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Centered-bearing design provides greater load-bearing capacity to easily handle the weight of operator, fuel and high-capacity collector with reserve strength for curb shocks and weight shifts
- Tough-as-nails powder-coated finish is fusion-bonded for chip and rust resistance
Ultimate Operator Station®
- ComfortZone™ seat eliminates jostles and jolts with coil-spring suspension and a fully padded, high-back seat, padded armrests and variable density foam cushion. Iso-mounting smooths the ride, erases fatigue and keeps the operator comfortably in control at faster mowing speeds
- Operational controls including throttle, choke and angled View-Eze™ console and adjustable cup holder are well positioned for visibility and ease of reach
- One- or two handed operation with QuikAjust Tilt™ dual levers with 9-inch comfort range to custom fit operator's reach. Levers automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position and are less strenuous than riding mowers with steering wheels.
Vigilant Operator Presence System™
- Standard, low profile Roll-over Protection System (ROPS) structure with an adjustable seatbelt
- Dampened steering levers that return to neutral from forward and reverse
- Interlock switches that shut down the engine when the operator leaves the seat while PTO is engaged or levers are in drive position
Wide Stance Single-Fork Tail Wheels
Wide stance single-fork tail wheels provide increased flotation and stability for a smoother ride.
QuikConverter™ Implement Capability
- Add or remove implements in minutes without tools with QuikConverter™ Implement System
- Equip your out-front mower with a wide range of tools, including turf cleanup, renovation and snow removal implements that extend your productivity year-round
LED Work Lights
LED work lights provide improved visibility in low light situations.
High Temperature Clutch Cut Out
- Equipped with a High Temperature Clutch Cut-Out that automatically disengages the PTO if engine temperature reaches a certain point to prevent engine damage
Premier Suspension Seat
The optional Premier Suspension Seat offers the ultimate in comfort and an extra measure of suspension while mowing over rough ground. Adjustable backrest, armrests and lumbar support with weight-adjusted suspension control provide maximum comfort for operators of all sizes and preferences.
Wide Seat Conversion Kit
Provides additional seating room for larger operators or to accommodate cell phones or pagers. Requires seat belt extension.
Extended Steering Levers
Provides an additional two inches of leg clearance.
Tail Wheel Options
Dual-fork tail wheels or wide stance single-fork tail wheels.
Sunshade Canopy Vinyl
Lightweight, water repellent, UV-resistant vinyl canopy mounts easily to OPS to limit exposure to direct sunlight, reducing eye strain and increasing operator comfort.
Yellow Beacon Light
Yellow beacon attaches to OPS to provide greater visibility in high-traffic areas.
Hydraulic Deck Lift
Raises the front of the deck to maneuver over soft or uneven ground and to clear curbs, trailer ramps and other obstacles. Lift switch is standard in lever on current models. Kit includes Universal Wiring Harness and requires 50-lb. counterweight and counterweight mount kit.
The Filter Minder alerts the operator when airflow is restricted in the air canister on dual-element air filters.
Radiator Cleaning Wand
Multi-channel sprayer combs water pressure between radiator fins without damage, dislodging packed-in dust and debris that can become an invisible source of engine overheating.
Engine Block Heater
Engine Block Heater helps warm the engine for easier starting in cold weather.
Armrest Height Adjustment Switch
Used in conjunction with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment, this armrest-mounted switch controls deck lift functions and adjusts cutting height between 1.0 and 4.5 inches on the go.
Down Discharge™ Mulching Package
The optional Down Discharge™ mulching package with GrassMax™ High-Low Mulching blades cuts and recuts clippings and directs them deep into the turf, enriching turf and producing a beautifully manicured cut.
Full Flotation Deck Inserts
Allow for controlled side-to-side flotation of the deck in rolling terrain for a smooth, even cut.
Your Choice of Decks
52-, 61- or 72-inch 34 Series DuraMax® side-discharge decks, which easily convert to Down Discharge™ mulching or PowerVac™ collection. All come standard with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment; however, 52- and 61-inch manual FoldUp™ decks are also available.
52-, 61- or 72-inch 34R Series DuraMax® side-discharge decks, which easily convert to Down Discharge™ mulching, rear discharge or PowerVac™ collection and come standard with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment.
52-, 61- or 72-inch 35R Series dedicated rear discharge decks, which come standard with PowerFold® electric deck lift/height adjustment.
35 Series Dedicated Rear Discharge Decks
Dedicated 132-, 155- and 183-cm, extra-deep, 5.5-inch 35 Series rear discharge decks deliver revolutionary performance for applications where keeping clippings off sidewalks, driveways and parking lots is critical.
Rear Discharge Shield Kit
Optional rear discharge shield kit converts 34R Series decks to direct clippings out the back of the deck for a smooth cut and no windrowing.
Air Dam Kit
An optional Air Dam Kit can be installed along the front edge of most mower decks to minimize dust and dirt escaping from the front of the mower.
Speed-Trimming™ Roller Kit
The optional Speed-Trimming™ heavy-duty, anti-scalp roller kit for 52-inch and larger DuraMax® decks speeds close trimming near buildings, fences retaining walls and other landscaping features. Kits available for both left and right sides of cutting decks.
WeatherBeater® Winter Enclosure
The full-view metal cab keeps moisture out and heat inside to keep the operator comfortable and productive. Standard electric windshield wiper clears windshield during operation. Powerful LED lights light up your path. Counterweight required.
Every FrontMount™ mower accepts a range of time- and labor-saving QuikConverter™ implements for even greater flexibility and productivity year-round.
PowerVac® FrontMount Collection System
Powerful, deck-driven PowerVac™ collection systems deliver one-pass perfection every time, and are available with a wide range of twin or triple mesh bag or high-capacity metal hopper collectors.
AERA-vator™ Coreless Aerator
The PTO-driven AERA-vator™ is a coreless lawn aerator for Grasshopper FrontMount™zero-turn mowers. Available in 40- and 60-inch models, front-mounted aerators help to aerate lawns, turf and compacted soil in hard-to-reach areas previously accessible only to walk-behind aerators. By eliminating unsightly cores left behind by plug and core aerators, the AERA-vator™ completes aerating jobs easier and faster, reducing time and labor up to 75 percent.
Little Bully™ Dozer Blades
Multi-purpose Little Bully™ Dozer Blades capitalize on Grasshopper zero-turn maneuverability to deliver powerful performance moving dirt, maintaining gravel driveways and plowing and clearing snow from sidewalks and driveways. The blades attach in place of the out-front mower deck, providing easy operation and timesaving performance.
The Edge-EZE™ lawn edger maintains clean, sharp turf edges along sidewalks, roadways and driveways, eliminating time-consuming secondary trimming and reducing edging time up to 75 percent compared to hand-held string trimmers and walk-behind wheeled edgers.
Mounting to the front of any Grasshopper MidMount™ (200V Series or larger) or FrontMount™ mower, the 46- and 60-inch Tine-Rake™ Dethatchers use spring steel tines to create a unified raking motion that removes large amounts of thatch and surface aerates soil. Used with a PowerVac™ Collection System, you can dethatch and collect debris in one pass for time-saving rejuvenation.
CleanSweep™ Rotary Brooms
Grasshopper True ZeroTurn maneuverability takes PTO-driven CleanSweep Rotary Brooms into places ordinary sweeper attachments can't go, speeding debris removal and snow removal in congested areas as well as long stretches of sidewalks, driveways and curbs, even outdoor hockey rinks.
Double or even triple your spray crew's efficiency and enjoy faster application and greater coverage with a shielded sprayer for your Grasshopper zero-turn mower. Featuring aerodynamically designed shields and fully shielded curtains to deliver a fine-mist chemical spray, the shielded sprayer delivers on-target application every time. Four-nozzle spraying chambers provide uniform coverage, applying small droplets that "stick" to vegetation for more coverage per tank - up to 5.5 acres or 240,000 square feet - using less chemicals.
Combining zero-turn maneuverability with a snowthrower takes snow removal to a new level of productivity and comfort, easily replacing conventional walk-behind snowblowers and other snow removal attachments. Available in both 48- and 60-inch models, PTO-driven DriftBusterâ„¢ Snowthrowers for Grasshopper FrontMountâ„¢ zero-turn mowers deliver "no clog" performance, even in the deepest and heaviest wet snow.
By attaching a PTO-driven Turbine Blower in place of the out-front mower deck and rotating the blower nozzle a full 360 degrees, operators can precisely and effortlessly move even the largest debris pile while retaining Grasshopper True ZeroTurn™ maneuverability. Leaves, debris and even fallen branches don't stand a chance against the Turbine Blower's 150-mph air velocity.
A 60-inch V-Plow makes snow removal easier and less labor-intensive on long sidewalks and driveways, plowing through deep snow drifts effortlessly and clearing a 5-foot path. The V-Plow retains Grasshopper True ZeroTurn™ maneuverability for no wasted motion, even in heavy, wet snow.
FrontMount™ PowerVac™ Collection Systems
With a PowerVac™ Collection System for your Grasshopper zero-turn mower, you're getting the most powerful, maneuverable and efficient leaf-collecting, grass-catching and debris-removing equipment available for turf. You'll get a professional, finished look every time you mow.